Concordia University, Nebraska
Email and web pages for students, alumni and friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who may have an account?
- How much does this cost?
- How long may I keep my account?
- Are there any limitations?
- How do I change my password?
- What do I do if I forget
- Is my password safe?
- Do you ever need to know my password?
- How much space is available?
- How do I find someone's
- Why do I keep
going back to the login screen?
- Should I use
anti-virus software on my computer?
- May I
run Linux or other operating system in the dorm?
- Is software provided for
- How do I register my device for Internet access?
- Will all devices work on the network?
- How do I configure my computer for wireless network access?
- Where may I access the wireless network?
- May I use my own wireless LAN?
- What if my network connection is not working?
- What does my computer need for the network?
- How do I configure my computer for wired
- How do I find my computer's MAC address?
- Why doesn't my web browser display any web sites?
- Will Concordia set up my computer for me?
- Can I set up a web server or other service?
- How do I use the web interface
- May I change the name used for my email address?
- How do I access email with my own device or program?
do I see the error "Mail from cune.org must be sent from cune.org
- How do I check my Internet usage?
- How do I read the usage information?
- How current is the usage information?
- How much can I transfer to or from the Internet?
- When does my usage reset?
- What happens when I have used the total amount?
- Why isn't 100% an even number?
- Why is my Internet usage more than I expected?
- Is it possible to add more bandwidth to the Internet?
- How do I create web pages?
- How do I upload web pages?
- How should web pages be named?
- How do I access my web pages?
- Why can't I
see the latest changes to my web pages?
- Can web form results be
mailed to me?
- What hidden fields
does FormMail recognize?
- May I write scripts in Perl, PHP or other language?